Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello, Friends!

It has been a very busy spring so far -- Lots of new things we have pulled out to include at our booth at The Depot. We've also been rearranging our shop, and getting up a new blog! I am looking forward to taking some photos of our outdoor furnishings at The Depot tomorrow when we go up. I look forward to sharing them here.

If you have any questions or topics you would like researched, please just email me. In the meantime, here is a photo looking through to our many rooms of the shop in Monroe. More to come, so check back often!


Also, I had to share a photo with you that I snapped with my phone. My daughter has been making me promise to pull over when she calls me on my mobile. It was a real treat because I also got a chance to smell the... daffodils!